Had 1 day periods. Suffering from nausea, headaches, bloating and tiredness. PG test negative. Worried

May 2013
Last month I Had a 1 1/2 day period which was very light and is uncommon for me! I have been suffering from nauesa headaches bloating tiredness eating constantly since a week before my LMP as well as moody I have taken 3 pregnancy tests all which where negative?
Posted Mon, 29 Oct 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 20 minutes later

Fluctuation in features of menstrual cycle can occur due to many factors which can influence the hormones.
The possible causes for your light periods are:
Hypomenorrhea: means scanty flow during periods, it can be seen in conditions like anemia, poly cystic ovary disease, thyroid disorders, weight changes, recent illness, stress and strain etc.
Pregnancy: as urine pregnancy test kits may not detect early pregnancy sometimes you can go for blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility.

If test comes negative the symptoms you had could be part of premenstrual syndrome. If they repeat in next cycle better to get investigated once to find out the actual cause of your problem and take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.