Habitual use of marijuana. Will it be detected in urine after stopped smoking for a month?

its been 33 days since I last smoked marijuana, and when I smoke it, it is two times per week, friday and saturday. I am 61 years old, 5'11'' and 214 lbs. I took a urine test on day 33. What is the probability of it showing up in my urine?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 9 hours later

Marijuana contains cannabis which is frequently causes psychological dependence on it after long term use. The major psychoactive chemical compound in cannabis is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).

After single time use THC detected in body for following hours: Urine (2-3 days), blood (2-3days) and nail (6 months)

After habitual use THC detected in body for following hours: Urine (2-3 Months), blood (2-3 weeks) and nail (6 months).

Other factors which affect presence of THC in urine testing: Age, Liver/Kidney function and genetically determined metabolizing ability of body.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.