Habit of regular masturbation. Will this affect married life and fertility?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
Hieee...I am Mastrubating for years...even now I do mastrubate weekly thrice...I am not yet married...Will this infect in making my wife pregnant...And before years to release sperm it takes time but now a days I am releasing with in 5 minutes..
Will these affect to make my wife pregnant...Help me Out in worry
I jus heard mastrubating daily leads to negative result in doing me out
Posted Thu, 13 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 16 minutes later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX

This is absoulutely not true. Masturbation has nothing with fertility and there is no any evidence that proves corelation between masturbating and fertility. So this will not affect possiblity of pregnancy in your wife. Masturbation is the same process as sexual intercourse and there is no sperm or genital damage during unless there is aggresive manipulation. So just dont worry, if you notice impotence, pain or burning pain while urinating and redness and bumps on your penis you should visit doctor. If not, you have no reason to be concerned at all.

Wish you good health. If you have any questions I ll be glad to help. Regards