Habit of masturbating daily. Suffer any problem after marriage? Will I have a normal sex life?

Excellent

Question
am doing self masturbating daily.....2 times.i was doing from 5 years is there any problem for future after marriage plz suggest me is there any health issue after marriage can I continue normal sex life
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 5 days later
Brief Answer:
Consequencies of Masturbation

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Good morning to you.

May I introduce myself : I am Dr.(Col) R Karanwal, M.D. (Internal Medicine) and have more than 25 years’ vast clinical experience of treating wide variety of medical conditions encompassing all disciplines of my specialty. I have also had a rare distinction of being Honorary Physician to an ex-President of India and ex-Governors of three Indian States.

I can fully appreciate the agony that you are passing through and thereby, take this opportunity to fully address to your query.

Firstly, let me explain that puberty is the process which transforms you from a teenager to a real man. During puberty, EVERY BOY is in the process of developing normal characteristics of an adult man.

It is therefore natural and NORMAL for every boy to develop sexual urge (a healthy sign), in addition to development of secondary sexual characteristics (pubic hair, beard, enlargement of sexual organ etc..). Masturbation is a normal practice in EVERY NORMAL MALE to satisfy his sexual urge. HENCE, THERE IS NOTHING ABNORMAL WHATSOEVER, WITH YOU.

Further, with puberty, production of semen takes place continuously and there is very little storage space to store the produced semen. If you do NOT bring it out by physical means, that is, Masturbation, the semen will overflow (so-called "nightfall" in layman's language).

Hence, tendency to masturbate (in order to satisfy sexual urge) is prevalent universally amongst all young males! IT IS A NORMAL PHYSIOLOGICAL PHENOMENON.

Therefore you need NOT be embarrassed or feel ashamed of your habit. ON THE CONTRARY, IT CONFIRMS THAT YOUR MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND SEXUAL DEVELOPMENT IS PERFECTLY NORMAL!!

Lastly, may I assure you that masturbation will, IN NO MANNER, affect your normal sexual life after marriage. Also, there will be NO HEALTH PROBLEMS-physical, mental or sexual- AT ANY STAGE in future.

On the contrary, masturbation prepares all males to have a satisfying sexual intercourse after marriage. You can consider it as tutorial lessons to prepare you for a healthy and normal, post-marital sexual life.

In the end, I will once again convince you that you need not have undue concerns.

Hope I have addressed your query to your satisfaction. If you have any further questions, I will be more than happy to help you.

However, if you do not have any further clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

Wish you a good health and happy married life.

Fond regards and best wishes,

Dr. (Col) R Karanwal

NOTE : If you wish to view my credentials, kindly visit my website WWW.WWWW.WW