HOW SERIOUS IS THIS MRI IMPRESSION RESULT MODERATE SUPRASPINATUS TENDENOSIS

Question
HOW SERIOUS IS THIS MRI
IMPRESSION RESULT
MODERATE SUPRASPINATUS TENDENOSIS WITH PARTIAL ARTICULAR SURFACE FRAYING INVOLVING 50% OF THE FIBERS.
MODERATE TENDINOSIS OF THE INTRA-ARTICULAR PORTION OF LONG BICEPS TENDON AND MILD SUBLUXATION OF THE TENDON INTO TORN FIBERS OF THE SUBSCAPULARIS.?
Posted Sat, 2 Dec 2017 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs physical therapy

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Health care magic.

The mentioned MRI details pose no threat to life but it can be really problematic as the pain can stay for quite a while. Physical therapy is the primary mode of treatment. Hot compress and ultrasonotherapy can help.

Let me know if I could help further.