hiv women semen touches small amount to my penis does i get hiv
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later

If the secretions of vagina from an HIV infected female has touched the mucosa- glans penis- the very front part of your penis then there are chances that the infection might have transmitted to you also.
The best way to know is to get yourself tested for HIV from any good laboratory.
You can opt for initial screening with an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) to detect antibodies to HIV-1 infection.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. If there are additional concerns I am available for your followups.

Follow-up: HIV,intercourse.Contagious? 1 hour later
madam i did it that thing 15 days back so its already infected in ti my body
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 17 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

Since you were exposed fifteen days ago, it is high time that you got your ELISA done for HIV-1 antibodies.

If it comes positive then you will have to undergo confirmatory testing with a more specific test (e.g., Western blot or, less commonly, an immunofluorescence assay (IFA). If these tests come positive then it confirms that you are HIV-positive and need further treatment.

Do not worry , first get it confirmed .

Hope this was helpful.

Wishing you an early recovery.