HIV transmission through clothed genital rubbing

is clothed genital rubbing a risk of hiv transmission?
2 and half years back i visited a dancebar and had a clothed frottage with a dance bar girl whos status is unknown. I was wearing a condom, my underwears and trousers she was in her underwears. After rubbing and hugging for two minutes i got ejaculated. Is there any risk by this incident. There was never any exachange of flluids or even body touching. Please clarify.
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 12 minutes later

No, there is no risk of HIV transmission in clothed genital rubbing.

Any person can get infected with HIV if,

1.There is a sexual act, direct contact is required.

2.Via injection(contaminated Syringe/needle) or blood transfusion where donor is HIV positive.

These are most common modes of transmission.

As you had act with clothes on, there was no direct genital contact, there are no chances of transmission of HIV to you even if she is positive.

For tranmission to occur as stated earlier the body fluids of infected person should come in contact with skin or mucosa of the other person, then only HIV can be transmitted.

Same way hugging or kissing cannot transmit HIV.

Do not worry.

At this point I would like to advise you that, please avoid unprotected sex with any body who has multiple partners.

I hope this answers your query, I will be available for follow up queries.