HIV RNA level below 20. Am I having HIV?

So I positive.right doctor? After 8 month I test antibody is nehgative for hiv but pcr rna test is less than 20 coppy /ml so that mean I positive right doctor? Please tell me ,im so worry . After incident needle tick with positive hiv person .I was have some system like urine infection and viginal itchy and pain my neck .I go test antibody hiv at 8 month is negative and one more pcr rna hiv (virus load ) result is less than 20 coppy / ml so that mean I am positive .please tell me soon I am so worry .I going die.
Posted Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 7 hours later
Brief Answer: You are negative based on this result Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Don't be panic. After 8 weeks means you already have crossed the window period. Usually antibodies are bound to be positive by this time. HIV RNA level below 20 is not reliable and is considered negative. Moreover recent infections and contamination alter this result. Your vaginal candidiasis can't be attributable to HIV because at an average it takes 8-12 years to manifest as AIDS. So don't worry. Get a repeat testing of antibodies after few days to just back up this report to be negative.' I consider yourself negative based on this test....
Follow-up: HIV RNA level below 20. Am I having HIV? 4 hours later
thank Doctor !so if I unprotect sex with my boy friend so he will be ok because I do not have hiv infection (negative based hiv)!THANK dOCTOR
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: Be doubly sure by a second test from different lab Detailed Answer: Thanks for follow up. Before going for that I will recommend you to go for a second test from a different standard lab to be doubly sure of HIV negativity. Best wishes