HIV I and II antibody done along-with HBsAG test. Found non reactive. What does this mean?

Hi just got my HIV I and II antibody done alongwith HBsAG test. All three came back non reactive. What does this mean? The tests used for all three were ICT (Spot card test)
Posted Wed, 3 Apr 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 4 minutes later
Hello and welcome to XXXXXXX

Thank you for writing to us.

A non-reactive result would mean a 'negative' result. Which means, the tests used imply that you do not have to conditions you were screened for.

I hope this helps. Do write back to me for any further information. I would be happy to help.

Best wishes.