Ask a Homeopath   »  

HAve homo feelings, small penis size. How can one be straight, treatment?

I am 22 Years old(Mail).

I have homo feelings,and 3 guys are fucked me. I dont wanna such kind of feelings. I want to be completely straight(i.e perfect gentle men).I want enjoy with girls only.Is there any Treatment(medicines) for this either in ayurvedic or homeopathy or in general.
Please help me.
My penis size also small I think.Is there any chance to increasing it by medicins.

Hair loss is more for me.
Please suggest aurvedic medicines for this
Posted Sun, 24 Jun 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Ashwini Kolur 3 hours later

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Homosexuality is not a disorder. Nor is there any evidence that any such "treatments" are effective.

Mainly treatment approach includes 1) The possible presence of psychological disorders that may co-exist with homosexuality should be addressed.

2) Strong behavioral approach. This is to help patients organize and stabilize their lives. Most of the men are "out of control." Efforts are made through behavioral strategies to help them gain some control. Behavioral control is viewed as a prerequisite to behavioral change.

3) Interrupting homosexual arousal patterns. This is to help the patient explore, interrupt and eventually break the homosexual arousal processes.

I advice you to see psychiatrist for counseling he will be of great help to you. It will also be great if you obtain some support from your family or from close ones.

Regarding the hair fall, you can use over the counter drug that is mentop 2% solution. Apply 3 week but should be used for more than 3 months regularly to the effect. You can also try Trichup shampoo and oil for hair fall.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer