Growth in vagina. Is it clotris?

My daughter has a growth in her vagina. We saw a family practice dr who referred her to her pediatrician. She is 15. The growth looks like it may be attached to the clot iris. I have a picture.
Posted Wed, 1 May 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 4 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,
It would be interesting to know when she had this growth, associated signs and symptoms, any history of past sexual activity if any, associated signs and symptoms, the evolution of this growth with time, is it painful or not and are there any treatments that have been attempted before? I yes, what was the response under these drugs.
I suggest you attach the picture if possible, and I humbly feel taking to a gynecologist might actually offer much help too.
Thanks and hope this helps,
Luchuo, MD.