Growing sideburn, blonde hair on left, brown hair on right, brown hair on head. Reason?

İ am growing sideburns however on the left hand side of my face the hair is blonde and on the other it is brown, my hair on my head is brown also? Any reasons this could be, it doesn't bother me, İ just want to know really!
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The color of the hairs is mainly determined by your genes. Your genetic make up decides the hair color unless you are too malnourished to have a brownish hair.There are multiple genes that control the hair color that is why sometimes different hues of color are seen in different areas of the scalp.
This does not indicate the presence of any health problem.
Definitely I would reassure you saying that there is no major health concern with you. Do not worry.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.