Groin pain, low energy levels, depression, erectile dysfunction, low testosterone levels. Taking flomax for prostatitis. History of Bypass surgery

I have had groin pain for about three years. I was started on flomax .4mg once a day for prosteltitis. two years ago testosterone levels dropped severly and I started using

androgel. level was only 100 this spring. now on double the dosage. I still have groin pain when on my feet for hours. My energy levels from two years ago has come back by 1/2. I am 62 male , had a Bypass in 06. been treated for depression since 1980. Any thoughts

now require cialis for erectile dysfunction.
Posted Wed, 27 Jun 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later
I understand your query and concern.
1.     Flomax itself can cause a dip in erection, hence discuss with your doctor and change to another group of alpha blockers that does not affect erection.
2.     Energy levels reduce with age and along with low testosterone levels can be worse. Consider discussion with your doctor to change to another form of testosterone replacement like oral or injectable form.
Hope I answered your query.
Kindly get back for doubts, if any.