Grey hair in beard. Advise medicine

Hi Doctor,
My Age is 30 Years and almost half of my beared hairs have turned into white is there any medicine available to stop the remaining to turn into white or turn the current one to black.........
Posted Fri, 3 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 21 minutes later

I can understand your concern.

But unfortunately, there is no solution to permanently reverse the colour of the hair.

Also the progression cannot be effectively arrested.

You can temporarily colour your hair with either XXXXXXX or hair colour.

Also supplements of calcium pantothenate is thought to slow down the progression.You can start taking these supplements. however, it may not completely halt the progression.

Please let me know if I can address any other concern for you.

Follow-up: Grey hair in beard. Advise medicine 6 minutes later

Thanks for your response.

I guess I cannot apply colour or heena to my beared..
But like to get the name of best brand tablets for calcium pantothenate and how many days I will have to take this supplement for and how many per day..

Answered by Dr. Kruti 45 minutes later

Thanks for your reply.

Its available as a combination with other vitamins. Follihair is the brand name.

You can take one tablet a day for three months and see if it helps.