Greenish white discharge, pregnant. Is it safe to take nuforce CD3 vaginal suppositories as doctor prescribed?

Hi Doctor,Im nine month pregnant,im having white discharge(more likely greenish white),my doctor advised me to take NUFORCE CD3 vaginal suppositiories, is it safe to take NUFORCE CD3?
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 5 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question here.

It is safe to use Nuforce CD3 vaginal suppositories. However, I wonder if it's necessary. Towards the end of your pregnancy it would not be at all unusual for your cervical mucus plug to start becoming detached and discharged. This might well be what you are seeing. I would hold off on ant "treatment" if I were you.

Good luck with your baby. I hope all goes well.