Gout symptoms, flourical, kidney stones, hives, rashes, loss of appetite

I have been taking flourical 3 times a day for a month. I am experiencing what appears to be gout and I am wondering if the flourical would be responsible
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Hi ,

Thanks for your query ,

No, There are no such recorded sideeffects of Flourical ( flouride + calcium )

The commonest sideeffects with the preparations are Gas , swelling of the abdomen,Gastric upset, abdominal pain, rarer side effects include excess fluoride in the teeth causing discoloration,kidney stones,hives,rash,loss of appetite,reaction due to an allergy.

Get yourself examined for the symptoms you have now by a orthopedician.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.