Got vaginal bleeding after taking ipill and missed for next month. What to do now?

doctor but i took ipill on 14th day of my last period.I got vaginal bleeding up to three days after 6 days of taking ipill.I have baby with 2.5 years old.My mensuration cycle is 25 to 36 days .can you tell me any medicine which can start my period again.
Posted Tue, 28 May 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 33 minutes later
Most patients have not ovulated after delivery so they are not menstruating also, so period is not there.
Why you have taken I-pill?
You should consult a gynecologist for your proper examination, blood test and ultrasonography to rule out pregnancy or any other reason for delayed period.
Are you still feeding your baby? Because breast-feeding also suppresses menstruation and delays your period.
Delayed period may be because of hormonal disturbances, stress also.
Therefore, you should first rule out your cause and then take treatment for it.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.