Got two injections of luprion. No medical history. Totally disabled. Help?

Why has there been very little payed to the people suffering from the drug lupron.There was a law suite for a young
and the Pharmaceutical co. won. Now there is another one and the person can not get a expert witness. How do I find one whois not afraid of the Pharm CO

She of course lost the farm she built and her quarter horses. She is totally disabled.b
Posted Sat, 7 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
work up for high BP, endocrine causes

Detailed Answer:
Hi Einstein,
Thanks for using XXXXXXX

I am concerned about your daughters condition, am sorry for it.

I didn't get information about the reason for which your daughter has been given the leuprorelin injections.

Reduced bone density is one of the known side effect of this medication. so I feel it is difficult to get a compensation for it. You can recheck once again for any variation in dosage or whether the indication for injection was justified. You may also check if she was informed about the side-effects of the medicine. It is important to know the adverse effects of any treatment option before taking it.

High BP needs to be evaluated for its cause and managed accordingly.
I prefer you to get few tests done for High BP: Lipid profile, Electrolyte levels, Renal function test, ECG and cardiac work up, blood sugar levels.

She may need to be managed with endocrinologist if there is any adrenal hormonal variations. like cortisol level,aldosterone levels.

Hope I answered your question. Consult your doctor for further examination and management.
Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.