Got tested for STD because of having pain during sex. What could it be?

My girlfriend got tested today for STDs because of pain she was having when we had sex. Now she is already saying I gave her something. Wouldn't I know or have some side effects if I had something??
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Unlikely to transmit without any symptoms

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX

Yes you would have definitely known if you had STD like chronic fever, abnormal urethral discharge, painful urination or lymphnode enlargement. If you do not have any of these symptoms its unlikely you are infected with any STD.
If you are still concerned about transmitting the infection, then kindly get some blood investigations to rule out STDs, like gonorrhoea, chlamydia, HIv , HBsAg..etc

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.

Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile