Got semen analysis test report. What does finding indicate?

I got my semen analysis test report back but I'm stil confused on what it all means..
Please help me understand.
The results are as followed..,
Seem appear normal
Semen Visc. Normal
Semen Lique. Normal
Semen Vol 5.0? mL (2.0-6.0)
Semen Motility 85 (51-99)
Semen pH. 8.0. (7.0-8.0)
Sperm count. 84.0. (20.0-250.0)
Sperm % Abn # 35 H. (0-30)
Cytoplasmic Ext present
Pin heads Present
Acrosomal Abn. Present
Tapered heads Present
Shoulders. Present
Coiled heads Present
Germ cells. Present

Semen motility:
Decreased motility may be due to either non-viable or non-motile sperm,

Dortmund % Abn:
Septum morphology classified using ASCP method
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 1 hour later
Thanks for your question.
I have read your report & have come to the conclusion that there are an increased number of abnormal sperms in your semen report & that you are suffering from three problems; infertility, abnormal smell in your semen & undescendent testes.
My advise for you is that you should consult a urologist for treatment of your problems. Undescendent testes need surgical correction which is very important to increase chances of your fertility & to save you from future complications.
Smell in semen could be due to infection. You may go for a urine & semen culture test to investigate this & to get appropriate treatment.
Single report of semen analysis is never conclusive. You should repeat it after a month to see the results. Please upload your report in future for better interpretation.
Hope I have given you some helpful clues. please write back if you have any question.
Best regards.
Follow-up: Got semen analysis test report. What does finding indicate? 4 minutes later
Thank you for your reply but what I don't understand is that another doctor answered the same questions that you did but he stated that my Siemens were excellent can you please answe this question?? XXXXXXX what drew you to your previous question?? I am very confused now!!! Thank you
Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 22 hours later
Welcome back.
Actually it is very difficult to interpret a report unless the actual report is seen ( I mentioned this requirement earlier), as different labs use different values, as normal, depending upon the method they use & criteria or guidelines they follow.
I made this comment after giving consideration to the normal ranges you quoted in bracket as they vary from lab to lab. In your report 0-30 % abnormal forms are acceptable & your abnormal sperm count is 35 which is high ( H) as mentioned above. Some labs take much higher levels as normal, if we follow their ranges then your report report is normal.
Hope I clarified my point. Please don't take tension & don't get confused as a single report is never sufficient to make any conclusion.
Please contact back if you need any further help.
Best of luck.