Got scratch by pet cat. Should I take rabipur injection?

I was bitten by a dog 1 year back and i was injested 5doses of rabipur. Next today on 19.11.12 i am scratched by my pet cat. Should i take again rabipur injection of 5 doses as i did in the previous time.
Posted Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Vaccinations
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 20 minutes later

It's quiet unlikely to get rabies by cat scratch and therefore there is no need to take injections again.

You can take a tetanus injection, if you have not taken one recently.

Hope this answers your question. Please ask if there are doubts.

Follow-up: Got scratch by pet cat. Should I take rabipur injection? 23 hours later
I underwent prostate operation one year back. But still I feel that I have not recovered fully as tendency for micturation is very low if I don't take a tablet amiflow. Every time doctor used to say that my bladder muscle is weak. Can you help me to get rid of the problem? Moreover, at night i sleep only 3-4 hours only and not at all sound sleep. I am very anoxious about my less duration of my sleep.
How can i be helped from this problem?
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 11 hours later

There are few exercises which can help you reduce frequency of urination.You can ask for a demo of these exercises when you see you doctor next time.These take time to be effective but with time these are likely to prove helpful.

For sleep issues you can try mild sleep medications for short duration.Always empty your bladder before going to sleep, avoid excess water, tea or coffee intake few hours before sleep , do some moderate exercise - these things can help you sleep better.

Regards.Please ask if there are doubts.