Got pregnant. Want to abort with homoeopathic medicine. Is it safe?

Excellent

Question
hi..there ..my wife got pregnant she missed her period by 6 days we use prega news today morning and it shows 2 lines in its display...but we dont want baby now ...so give me homoeopathic and good medicine for her body..
and also says that by taking this pills we can get babies in future...or what.
thanks
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
If you want homeopathic medicines for abortion,then I am sorry to say that as such none exists which can predictably cause abortion.
In my opinion,you should taken proven allopathic medicines which are almost sure shot method for causing abortion.Such medicines also don't cause any hindrence in future pregnancies.
So if you wish to take allopathic medicine ( which you must ),please let me know I would help you.
I hope I am clear.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Got pregnant. Want to abort with homoeopathic medicine. Is it safe? 8 minutes later
ok then give me allopathic pills...and also usage/dosage of pills....and pills instruction also

Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing back.

The allopathic medicines would consist of anti-progesterone like Mifeprestone and Misoprostol, used for Medical Termination of Pregnancy. Both are prescription drugs. It would be unethical and inappropriate to prescribe you these scheduled drugs without doing a proper examination.

Please consult a board certified Gynecologist who can help you in this regard. It is very important for your wife to abort the pregnancy in safe hands and this would not pose problems in future pregnancies as well.

I hope you understand and agree with me.

Wish your wife and you good health.