Got pigmentation on neck. How to get rid of this?

I Had 2 LOVE BITEs/ HICKEY WHICH were 18 DAYS OLD. however on of them has healed properly but other one on right cheek, soft spot under the cheek bone has left a light brown kind of XXXXXXX which refuses to go away. i was told it should go away in 14 days or so but it is still visible like light brown XXXXXXX what to do? i am worried it may not go as other marks on left cheek and neck have dissappeared.
1)how to get rid of this?
2) Also i have few pimple marks on my left cheek.. hardly few spots.. this area often sees recurring pimples or spots. how to gt rid of these spots. i have a similar spot on fore head also..
Posted Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 minutes later
Hello dear,
Don't worry pigmentation on cheek are bit resistant but they will go off with treatment.
Use Melalite XL cream. It is a good combination of depigmenting agent and a mild steroid.
Use this cream once daily in night, on all the pigmented areas, keep it for two hours then wash off and sleep.
In morning you must apply a sunscreen with atleast 30 spf.
Do this for 15 days, you will get results.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you
Follow-up: Got pigmentation on neck. How to get rid of this? 19 minutes later
My girl friend uses thrombophob ointment. or vit c/k based cream. will melalite suffice? i am really concerned. will this XXXXXXX go away eventually?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 minutes later
Hello dear,
Thrombophobe can act only within few days of injury.
You mentioned it is 18 days old, so melalite xl will be good enough, please dont forget to use a sunscreen too.
Dont worry it will go off.
Thank you