Got period after implanon removal. Had sex. Headache with bleeding gums. Is this normal?

hi i am sure i am just turning into a complete pregnant obsessed woman from hell. My implamon was removed on the 3rd dec. I bled on the 5th, was sexually active often between the 15th to 19th. I 've had a mixed bag of symptons that I as a nurse, even know that i may even be making up... bleeding gum (that was the newest), nausea, small amount of dizziness, cervial d/c.... headaches. Really though can the body adapt so quickly after having the rod removed? all home preg & (tonight at work) blood tests were negative. Admittedly my period is not really due until the 2-3/1/2013. Will periods take a whilst to return to normal? I was pretty regular until i got the rod in. thanks
Posted Fri, 18 Jan 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 8 hours later

Thanks for he query.
After removal of the implanon it can take few months to a year for the woman to conceive,depending upon how long you had implanon in.
Longer the time rod is in,the more your hormones are messed up.
As the hormonal levels are normalised and ovulation process starts with regular cycles the chances of getting pregnant are increased.
Relax as stress can affect the cycles.If your cycles have been regularised consider having regular intercourse during ovulation period.
Since your pregnancy tests are normal,there shouldn't be any cause for stress or anxiety related to pregnancy.

Since you are in medical professional,you shall understand it better.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck