Got paper cut. Healing with a bump like fluid-filled pustule. History of nummular eczema and asthma. Worried

I got a paper cut and started healing with a bump. Now it looks like I got a line of bumps. it looks like a line of pimple with fluid-filled pustule. I have a medical history of nummular eczema and asthma.
Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P V S Prasad 1 hour later
thanks for posting your query
from your history you seem to have atopic dermatitis. atopic dermatitis persons are more prone to get secondary infection which you developed from a cut. the whole problem could be a simple impetigo due to staph aureus infection.
I suggest you may start on simple antibiotics like erythromycin tabs four times a day for five to seven days or azithromycin 250 mg per day for five days.
2. topical antibiotics like mupirocin three times a day to the pustules
you need to check your blood sugar levels also if not done recently
I hope I have clarified your doubt
have a good day
Prasad PVS