Got pancreatic cancer, suggested operation. Have pain and itching. Survival Chance?

My grandma got an pancreatic cancer, all doctors say she need operation but on other city. i don't know what to do as she have a lot hurts and getting Itch more and more, does the operation help her survive? which medic she need at moment? and what i have to do please
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need more information.

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you.

The treatment depends upon what type of pancreatic cancer she has and also whether it has spread to other parts of the body.
Kindly upload the CE CT scan report and also the liver function report.
How old is she?
Any other medical illness she has?
Dr.Ratnakar Kini