Got normal period after protected sex. Pregnancy test negative. Any chances of pregnancy?

Yes I had sex with this girl 5 weeks ago with a condom and she missed her period for the month of febuary and got it the beging of march and she also took hpt and came back negative could she still be pregnent
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 28 minutes later

Since you used a condom and she had a normal period in the month of March and the pregnancy test is negative, pregnancy is ruled out.
The urine tests for pregnancy are 97% accurate. You can rest assured.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal