Got knee injury. Feeling tired, soreness in forearm and less sleepy. Is it caused by stopping exercise?

I have submitted a question a couple of weeks ago and I am not sure if it is related but...
Basically I got a knee injury playing soccer and I have been doing pretty intense jiu jitsu for about a year.
While knee is getting better and I am not concerned, I have also developed pain in left scapula region and weird feeling in my left arm, esp. pinky. This also is subsiding. I still have some pain in scapula but it is getting better and my left arm is better but not all the way. I am going to chiro, he is saying its pinched nerve from too much jiu jitsu and hopefully that will be the end of it.

Over the last 2 weeks or so my right arm is feeling weird(I think its off and on and not constant). It is not falling asleep and its not having any what seems like nerve pinching issues but my right forearm feels kind of tired/sore/hard to explain. Sometimes the feeling includes bicep/tricep too. I am able to do everything and have not lost any strength but the feeling is weird and all sort of crazy neurological/muscle diseases enter my head...
Come to think of it, I think my left arm was experiencing something similar but I attributed it to scapula pain/pinched nerve issue.
With knee injury/scapula issue I had to pretty much abruptly stop my sports life and while i try to do things here and there it is not nearly as much as I used to do. Does stopping exercises abruptly can cause this soreness/fatigue?
I have anxiety off and on and my sports life was really helping but now its harder... And I know anxiety can cause a variety of issues but this right arm/forearm issue would be a first.
Typing seems fine, I have been playing on my Iphone a lot using right hand, i don't know...
I have been taking Vitamin B12 close to a year as it was borderline, also Magnesium for the last week or so per chiro orders.
Posted Sat, 6 Oct 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query
The detailed query you have explained reflects the anxiety factor you are having. you probably have diagnosed the problem but the actual thing that pinching your mind is the anxiety and withdrawal from the sports
The pain in both your arms is most probable due to the compression of the spinal cord at the cervical region. cervical spondylosis cannot be ruled out. you already have taken vit B12 supplement. so there is no need to take anymore tablets of vit B12. Use some good analgesics like diclofenic sodium and acetaminophen along thioridazine. physiotherapy is very helpful. i will recommend to return back to sports after resolution of symptoms. if can't start sports again then at least try to have some regular exercise.

feel free to ask any further queries.

Follow-up: Got knee injury. Feeling tired, soreness in forearm and less sleepy. Is it caused by stopping exercise? 1 hour later
thank your for you response.
I understand that anxiety contributes to my symptoms.
But the feeling in my right arm is there, anxiety or not.
right now left arm is fine and right arm is not. It feels like I have been either typing all day or doing stuff with my right arm all day.
There is no pain in arms, it just feels weird, fatigued, sore.
Exercising doesn't make it better, I think it just makes it more fatigued.
It's like everything that I try to do, I can but it takes some unexplained effort.
Is exercising now still for the best?

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 8 minutes later
Thanks for the reply
The fatigue obviously is due to the muscles affected from the associated nerves. As stated first go for physiotherapy and after the resolution of the symptoms then exercise is the best. it makes your muscles and nerves strong and increases the fluid in the joints thus making them more lubricated and hence preventing the compression of the nerves. A visit to neurologist is also recommended.