Got hit on eye. Bruise and swelling appeared, blood bubble raised between sclera and conjunctival. Any cure?

was punched in face last Monday. significant bruising and swelling in right eye. never lost consciousness, never had vision problems. iced and rested all week, never went to doctor. have subconjunctival hemorrhage on outside 1/3 of right eye. not my first black eye, I know time will heal and rested. healing going as planned, yesterday morning woke up and noticed a "blood bubble" on my eye between sclera and conjunctiva, doesn't hurt, barely feel it, seems to be stayin the same size. went to urgent care last night for check-up, doctor recommended ER with CT-scan and ophthalmologist. she didn't have much experience with eye issues, she was reading from online data, it's Easter, no available ophthalmologist, ER & CT can't afford and I feel unnecessary. here is my concern and main issue. the "raised" portion of my eye where there appears to be a "blood bubble". I've read it may pop and cause eye infection. I obtained a prescription for anti-biotics last night but have yet filled rx, tomorrow morning I am set to drive (by my self) from Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe (my home), is there any major concern about the "blood bubble"? if it pops will I be "screwed". my headaches are gone, vision is fine, no pain in eye. I'm worried the "blood bubble" is something major, but everything I've read said it should go away and don't mess with it. can you help give me a more definitive answer without seeing it? thank you
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 4 hours later
My Dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
This bubble does not mean anything.It does not burst and cause infection.
Driving down and straining may not be too helpful for the haemorrhage,but since it has been almost a week the healing process for the leakage would be underway.
anti biotic drops are of no help as it does not get infected.
Such haemorrhages do not require any treatment.
They will resolve on their own without tt.
Get back to me in case of any further query in this regard
Follow-up: Got hit on eye. Bruise and swelling appeared, blood bubble raised between sclera and conjunctival. Any cure? 7 hours later
thank you very much. peace of mind is priceless
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 6 hours later
God bless you !