Got hit on back of head. Feeling tightness across scalp. Is this normal?

Jun 2015

I fell in the bathroom and hit the back of my head 8 days ago. On day 2 after the fall I saw a dr who said I didn’t need a scan as I appeared OK. I have been having feelings of tightness across my scalp for a couple days. Is this normal?
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 16 minutes later

Please let me know if there is any swelling in your scalp, which is causing the sensation of tightness.

Since it has already been 8 days since you fell, and you do not have any significant complaints like dizziness, vomiting, loss of consciousness, convulsions, etc., it means there is no XXXXXXX injury.
Hence a scan is not required.

Wishing you a good health.

Let me know if I need to clarify further.

Thanks & take care.