Got hit on back of head. Bottom of scull, neck and shoulder hurt. Have I damaged tendons in neck?

hi, iam a (nurse) carer, about 12 mthes ago i got hit at he back of my head by lifter, which we use to lift the residents, i heard a big crack and head for quite some time, this is the treatments i have had in the past 12 mthes, ive told i got tmj, had a side moler pulled, consist neck strain, unable to sleep, bought so many pillows, live on pain killers, seeing a chiropractic at the moment, i wear a night mouth qaurd, to releave pressure, which i think is getter better, but the bottom of my scull and neck and shoulders hurt all the time, feels like i need to take my head off and replace it in the proper positon, ihave had extras of my spine up to my neck,,, waiting results!apperently i have damaged tendons in my neck, haveing trouble swollening , iam think of acuputure!!! any suggestions, please help!!! my gp is not interesed!!!
Posted Thu, 16 Aug 2012 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 5 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
Your problem has persisted quite long, I think you should get to it's roots. You might be having XXXXXXX damage secondary to the impact.
Please get the CT Scan of brain and cervical spine to make the things clear.
Because just taking blind treatments for a problem whose extent is unknown may be XXXXXXX
Problem may be musculo-skeletal or neurological.
You need a physical examination by your physician.
This work up is expected to detect the underlying problem so a definite treatment could be started.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!