Got hit near ear, feeling dizzy, nauseous and unstable. Feel suffocated and chest pain in tense situation. Suggest?

While getting down from auto today, I got hit near my ear, I am feeling dizzy, nauseous and unstable since then. Since past three years whenever there is a tense situation I feel very suffocated and feel a suffocating pain in my chest. Please advice.
Posted Mon, 16 Sep 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please go the ER at the earliest

Detailed Answer:

These type of injuries can cause injury to XXXXXXX inner and sometimes the deep brain as well. This can be trivial but have major health implications in future.

Please get yourself examined by a doctor at the earliest. You could go to the Emergency Room of any nearby hospital for an ENT check up and gross cognitive evaluation of your brain.

In my view, all should be fine. However, the clinical examination is important in your case to rule out any problem.

Hope this helps you.