Got head injury. Feeling pressure in head without headache. Should I be worried?

Nov 2013

I fell & hit my head over a week ago, never had a headache or anything. But sometimes at the very top of my head I feel some pressure, should I be concerned?
Posted Thu, 24 Jan 2013 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 41 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

First of all, I would like to reassure you that your symptoms do not suggest any severe head injury and therefore, there is no need to worry.

As of now, there is no need to see a doctor. If pain is more, you may take diclofenac or ibuprofen tablets.

However, if the headache becomes severe, or if you have vomiting, double vision, weakness of arms or legs, etc, you may consult a doctor.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.

Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist