Got head injury. Developed soft bruise and have high blood pressure. Should I go for check up?

I hit the back of my head on sidewalk. It has soft spot and my blood pressure has go up. Do u think I need to go doctor.
Posted Fri, 9 Nov 2012 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Pratap Sanchetee 22 minutes later

You have provided inadequate information as to be able to comment. It is not clear when the injury was, any unconsciousness or vomiting episode after injury and what is blood pressure now.

Presuming there was no unconsciousness or vomiting, I advise you to see your GP (General Practioner) who will evaluate you including BP.

What probably you need is rest and symptomatic treatment with pain relievers.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have other concerns.