Got handjob done and touched vagina. Chances of STD?

Question
Hi, I went to a massage place and the lady there gave me a handjob. During the process, however, I touched her vagina and then after few seconds touched my penis. Is there any chance of STD ? Should I be tested ? It just happened few hours ago. Kindly help, please.
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...There is zero risk of STD in you.
Detailed answer.....
To get an STD,one has to have an exchange of body fluids by way of sexual contacts like oral sex,anal sex or vaginal sex.Just by touching a vagina and he touching your penis,doesn't result in STD.
Just relax and forget about it,as ther is no fear of any STD.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
Thanks