Got genital warts after unprotected sex. Tested negative for hiv and vdrl. Suggest some cure

Jun 2013
i had some gental warts through get unprotected sex with male afterthat i met the doctor for consulting this warts and he suggest me for some protocal test like hiv,vdrl,etc ,,,,,,report is negative......after that i m taking medecine for this after some weeks my gental area is ok but in the mean time i had sex again with male (unprotected),i m worry about this,,,,,,plz suggest me wat can i do.....
Posted Tue, 2 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 26 minutes later

Thank you for the query.

Assuming that you are male, I would suggest that you always use protection when performing sex with another male partner. If your tests are negative before having had unprotected sex with this male partner again, I recommend that you visit with the doctor again and get yourself tested for all the sexually transmitted diseases. I am sure your doctor would also advise the same for your sexual partner. Let me know if you have further questions and do not hesitate to ask for information. You will find information about STDs on

Take care and have a good day !