Got electrocuted, hands shaking, partially deaf. Will he be able to have children?

Hi, my partner was electrocuted (high voltage) hands face skin melted, He is only 25 happened a few years ago now. It effects his kidneys and has been told he will need dialysis by age 30, and replacing kidneys his body will only destroy them. He's immune system is low, he always has a above average count from the electricution in his urine, I forget the name of it, urinates blood and can go from being fine to excessively ill within 6 hours of catching a bug. Hands always have a shake and are unsteady when held out in front. He's now partially deaf has lost the ability to form some muscle definition, drinks 5 liters water up to 8 daily to flush kidneys or he becomes ill. My question is- since electricution it's effected so much of his life, will he be able to have children and if so because it's always in his body will it effect the baby, if we decide to do so??
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
I am sorry to hear about your partner. Since he has been so severely affected by electrocution, it is likely to affect his future life but his fertility is likely to be intact. He needs to have his semen examined and if the semen analysis is normal then there should not be any problem in bearing normal children by you.
You can XXXXXXX a fertility specialist for the required examination and counseling regarding conceiving. Do not worry. There should not be any problem in starting a family life for both of you.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.