Got early period. Started getting morning sickness. HPT negative. Chances of pregnancy?

hi, im 23 years old and i have two kids already i have a big concern about being pregnant... i get my period every month and for about 3 days and ive noticed alot of change in me my belly has grown alot in a preggo form and ive had this morning sickeness and this morning i woke up wet like all wet like i have pee on myself but it wasent because it didnt had no smell at all and i remember when i was pregnant with my daughter i woke up the same way like a month befpre giving birth... i have taken several pregnancy test and all come out negative... im scared of whats going on.... how will i know if im pregnant? am i or no? if not what could it be? help!!! please
Posted Tue, 5 Mar 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 15 minutes later

With your periods being normal and pregnancy test being negative, less likely you are pregnant.

Your symptom of wetness may be due to white discharge or urinary problem.
Before coming to a right diagnosis, i need following clarifications:
1. When was your LMP(last menstrual period)
2. Are you on any contraceptives.
3. Do you have symptoms of pain abdomen with bleeding per vagina.
4. Do you have urinary symptoms like passing urine while coughing, frequent urination or passing urine in cloths before you go to bathroom?
5. When did you get your pregnancy test done?

Waiting for your reply,
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: Got early period. Started getting morning sickness. HPT negative. Chances of pregnancy? 9 minutes later
my last period was on january the 18 and no im not using no pills nor any protection
ans sometimes i do have some pain or cramps
yes alot when i laugh too much or i just can get to the restroom on time
i have done pregnancy test at home like 3 or 4 months ago
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 11 hours later
Thanks for your reply.

Since your cycles are regular, and LMP just on 19th january, less likely you are pregnant.
Your symptoms of night wetness is due to bladder problem.

I recommend you following suggestions:
1. Get a urine pregnancy test done now to rule out implantation bleed of pregnancy.
2. Detailed examination by a urologist to evaluate bladder function.
3. Ultrasound of abdomen to rule out causes of distended abdomen.

You need not worry as your chances of pregnancy are very minimum.

Hope this helps. You can write to me anytime for further clarifications.

Dr Nilofer