Got delayed period with normal bleeding. Pregnancy test negative. Chances of pregnancy?

i get my period every 27 days. i was 9 days late. took test said neg. is it possible that i could get my period and be pregnant
i got my period 29 days later but it was lite and shorter. i missed my period the next it possible that i was pregnant the month i was 9 days late i gave wrong email its YYYY@YYYY
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later
If you are having your periods regularly with normal bleeding then pregnancy is not likely after you had your periods even if these were late by few days.
Also, your pregnancy test has come negative which further rules out the pregnancy.
Since you missed your periods the next month, it is best to test fro pregnancy again to find out your status.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.