Got cut on scrotal skin while shaving. Skin become white in color after healing. Concerned

Jul 2016

Left side of my ball sack was cut while shaving /trimming. It started off dry flaking skin after healing and now is a big red/whitish patch. Has been this way for about 2 months color won't Come back
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had cut your scrotal skin which after healing has become white in colour.

Normally it takes 4-6 months for melanin pigment to get deposited in newly formed dermis and epidermis and to get normal brown colour.
Do not worry it will become normal in 6 months time.

Hope, I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions. I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.