Got cut in anus area. No tenderness except little discomfort. Any home remedy?

Jul 2016

hello doc, i got hurt and slippd from a chair and it ripped my butt area near to anal region. the cut was about an inch in length and the fat tissue has come out. No definite signs of tenderness are present, iam able to move freely with little discomfort. any home remedy measures for quick recovery
Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later

You sustained injury to your butt area near anus with an inch long cut exposing the fat. Since this is potentially a dirty area and being prone to infection, I will advise you to consult some surgeon to have an inspection of the wound and get it cleaned and stitched within 6 hours. This will assure the healing of the wound within a week. Any attempt to treat with home remedies may lead to infection and delay healing.

I hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Dr. Patil