Got checked for BP. Is the finding in normal range?

I went to a Walmart about a month ago to get blood pressure reading. It was 121/73. Is this normal.
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 21 minutes later

Hereby I really feel delighted to inform you that your blood pressure reading is absolutely with in normal range.

As per the JNC 7 (Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure) classification normal blood pressure ranges over 90-119 over 60-79 millimeters of mercury. Your two point increase in systolic pressure can be attributable to increase stiffening of arteries in old age which is normal phenomenon.

So be happy and enjoy your life...and sorry on behalf of Healthcarmagic that you have to ask three times to get an answer.

Please let me know if there are any other concern.

Best wishes