Got bursitis on feet. Fainted and fell. Cannot walk properly. Have have interstitial lung disorder. What to do?

have I got bursitis in the soles of my feet

first accident 15.11.2011, trying to get out of the bath, and had a quick faint, tried again, fainted again
both times I really tumbled into the e.t. bath and my feet were both times pulled against the far side of the bath
this is the sort version XXXXXXX west

I want a yes or no please
I have been in and out of hospital 14 times in 18 months for another and have so far asked 8 specs. and they do not know

I was then 69 years old

two weeks ago the taxi driver did not want to go down my driveway in the dark, ...she made me walk in the dark down my steep driveway, .my open heeled slippers on the left foot slipped forward, and now I cannot walk correctly on either foot, but the left one is worst.
Posted Fri, 28 Jun 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 hours later
The difficulty in walking that you are having now could be due to aggravation of bursitis that you are already having or due to a soft tissue or ligament injury. This needs a direct examination by an orthopedician and investigations like X-ray or MRI of the foot for proper diagnosis.
Till then avoid weight bearing on the foot, take a mild pain killer and use an elastic brace for relief.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.