Got burn injury on forearm. What is the treatment and how to remove the scar?

My girlfriend had a burn injury on her left forearm more than one month back.It has now turned black,what is the best treatment for that ?
She initially applied turmeric+honey paste and then Vicco Turmeric,it has healed but has turned black. How can this scar be removed ?
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 3 hours later

I understand your concern. In this case, application of steroid creams like mometasone furoate cream once a day for few days say 10 days and application of hydroquinone 2% cream once at night for the same period can be helpful. Many of my patients with black XXXXXXX have reported good improvement with this treatment.

Consult a dermatologist nearby to prescribe similar brands available in your locality. The marks should soon fade away.

Hope this helped. Please let me know if I can address any other concerns.