Got bleeding during intercourse. Took ECP. Any chance of pregnancy?

May 2013

We had unprotected sex during the 5th day of my period, when my bleeding stopped. But then, during sex I started bleeding again. He lost control and he ejaculated inside me. Later that night and day after I was having bleeding. I took ipiil early next morning and found that I have brownish discharge for 3 days after i took the pill. My periods are due for 19th this month. Do i stand chances of pregnancy?
Posted Sun, 6 Jan 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 20 minutes later

The chance of pregnancy is very less in your case, as:
-Usually ovulation will not occur on 5th day of the periods.
-You took emergency pill within prescribed time.

Sometimes bleeding during periods can occur for 6 to 7 days. So if the bleeding is not heavy, no need to bother.
I pill can cause menstrual irregularities as side effects and brown discharge is one of them.
So possibly you will get your periods in time. Sometimes I pill may alter the menstrual cycle, so if you miss your date also better to wait for one week before going to a pregnancy test.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.