Got black wart, dry and hard eruptions. Do I need to see a doctor?

I have got black wart like but dry and hard eruptions at several places on my feet .Do I need to get investigated /visit a doc . Tell me the causes and reasons for its occurance though it did not happen. Suddenly but over a considerably long period
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
thanks for the query. There can be many causes of these eruptions. Considering your age and location of eruptions, I would like to first see them before commenting any further.
Can you please upload a photograph of the lesion.
There is an option to upload photograph or reports on the right side of query page. Waiting for your response. Thank you