Got back pain behind my knees and the shape is changing. What could be wrong?

I went for a long walk when I got back had pain behind my knees that went away after a few days just stiff I guess but my cheeks in my bottom also felt painfull I now have a lump in my cheek of my bottom that Is very tender to touch and seems to be changing shape was like a knot now more like a sausage shape
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 2 hours later
Hi and thanks for the query,
The pain you experienced could certainly be due to the fat that you might have spent quite sometime, without being subdued to mechanical effort of such an intensity, so it was not exceptional that you experience such a post exercise pain. However, for the respective changes experienced in the cheek of your bottom, it will be erroneous to treat this very lightly. A clinical examination will be very appropriate to make a good diagnosis and draw an appropriate treatment plan. I am convinced that this should not be a major call for concern.
I suggest you visit your proper physical examination and an appropriate and holistic management plan. The change in the shapes is worth being characterized and followed up clinically for the implications and treatment options might be different. But it should not be a call for panic.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.