Got acne after taking medication for spondylitis for back pain

i have acane problem since last 2 year,i have acne problem in teen age but 2 year back i had pain in my spin after taking 3 month medicine of spodalitish ,acane prolem start once again
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Acne
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 2 hours later

Acne is a chronic disease and can erupt again and again. There is no need to worry for same.

You would definitely need to be put on treatment.
Even if the lesions have started afresh, you would need oral antibiotics like doxycycline. Since these are prescription drugs, I would not be able to prescribe them on this forum.
Topical creams like clindamycin in combination with benzoyl peroxide in morning. This is available by the name of Clindoxyl gel. Also use Adaferin gel 0.1% at night.
A face wash containing salycylic acid can be used on regular basis.
Please avoid all sorts of creams and lotions.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no follow up queries.

Dr.Rohit Batra

Dr.Rohit Batra