Got Seborrheic dermatitis due hair coloring. How to treat this?

a)colored hair many times got Sebhorrheic dermatities due to that, dont know how to treat that.
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Geetika Paul 25 hours later
Brief Answer: Seborrheic dermatitis treatment Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX , I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same. Now first of all, I would like to tell you that coloring of hair does not lead to development of seborrheic dermatitis. It can occur of its own. As far as the treatment of the same is concerned , you need to apply a topical steroid lotion containing beclomethasone to the root of hair twice a day. You can buy something like zydip lotion. In addition, take tablet fluconazole 150 mg once a week for some four weeks. Use an anti dandruff shampoo like scalpe shampoo twice a week. After application to hair, leave it for five minutes before rinsing it off. Avoid using hair oil. You can any hair conditioners. Dandruff has a tendency to keep coming back in certain people. So once it is gone, you can stop all the other medicines but keep using the anti dandruff shampoo atleast once weekly. Hope it helps If you need any clarifications, please ask. Dr Geetika Paul.