Got IUI done, suggested duphaston. Started 1 day late. Will it have any negative effect?

Mar 2013
I got my iui done on 6th aug 13 and my doctor suggested me to start duphaston from 7th aug. But by mistake I started it from 6th only. And it is going to end by 19th only instead of 20th and she has called me for upt on 21st will something happen in this 1 day after stopping duphaston
Posted Thu, 5 Sep 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do not worry, no harm done.

Detailed Answer:
After IUI ( intra uterine insemination ), generally Duphaston is prescribed to support the growing pregnancy in case you conceive.
Duphaston contains the hormone pregnancy which is supportive to the pregnancy.
Do not worry, as absolutely nothing will happen if you took the tablets from 6th.
You can take one more tablet of Duphaston on the 20th also, if you are anxious.
However, even if you stop on the 19th, it will be absolutely fine, as one day's difference will make no difference.
All the best, XXXXXXX